Monday, January 25, 2016

Book Review: Ali Novak's The Heartbreakers

The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak was an awesome book. I loved all the characters.
Stella would do anything for her sister - ever wait for hours to get her sister's favorite band's autograph. Lucky for her she met a cute boy at the Starbucks so her trip had some perks until she realized that she had met the lead singer of the band, Oliver. A band by the way she hated. And that just the beginning of the adventure.
Stella was a spunky girl with a nose ring who's must learn a few things about herself.
Oliver... well I don't really want to give anything away about Oliver.
I loved the relationship between the band's members and how it's introduce in one crazy night with Stella and her brother. This was one of my favorite part, the whole night from the elevator to the meeting the band's manager, Courtney. 
I wished Ms. Novak would write a story for Alec. He was my favorite secondary character. I also kind of want JJ to have a story too.  I didn't want this book to end, but I loved the ending. It was perfect.   

This book would be a perfect beach read or the book to read if you want to pretend you're at the beach on a snow day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment