Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy, Sad, Searching, Crush (Edited)

“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

This is the perfect quote for me right now.  I watched the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower the other day and now I want to read the book.  When I heard the quote I thought perfect.

I have been overwhelmingly sad this last week, most likely because an old friend from church had heart surgery and never woke up, she passed on Friday and I wonder about the choices I have made... are they good or are they bad?

I want to start over with everything... From Around the Words in 80 days writing challenge to... well different things.

Two songs have been on my mind the song I Have a Crush on You and Reba McEntire's Somebody. Again with the opposite train of thoughts.

I just get the feeling that someone is searching for somebody and this song came to mind. Here Somebody may this person be filled with hope.


1 comment:

  1. Annie, I am so very sorry to hear about the death of your friend. That is very traumatic. I can understand why it's led you to some soul searching.

    I hope that the message you take out of this is full of hope and that it leads you on to better things.

    Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete