Monday, February 29, 2016

Book Review: To All the Boys I Loved Before & P.S. I Still Love You







To All the Boys I Loved Before is a sweet story about having a pretend boyfriend to forget about a crush. It's a book I recommend taking to the beach. I love the exchange between Lara Jean and Peter.
















P.S. I Still Love You is a more serious book. It's show how a video can start a hurtful rumor and how everyone no matter who they are can be drawn into being a cyber bully.



The Author's Information:
Jenny Han's Twitter
Jenny Han's Website
Where to find these books.
Amazon (Kindle)
Barnes & Noble (Nook)
Books-a-Million (Nook)
Goodreads 

I haven't given the descriptions of these books because I don't want to give anything away. If you buy To All the Boys I Loved Before do yourself a favor by buying P.S. I Still Love You while you are at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment