Sunday, May 12, 2013

Around the Word in 80 days - Day 42 After quitting I'm back

Hello Around the World in 80 days aka ROW80

Sorry I disappeared.  But I went through a few weeks of not writing including blog posts.
The last post I wrote was about not quitting, and then I don't write. I felt like I was quitting.  Hate that feeling.

So I'm back.
And working on three "projects"
One is a short story but it could be a harlequin novel but don't think it'll be that long.
Second one is a Young Adult contemporary retelling of Beauty and the Beast (new story idea)
Third one is the second draft to YA novel about a girl who see angels Work title Feathers and Deaf which plot has taken a whole different road.

Will come up with a plan on Wednesday.

Here is the Blog Hop of the other darling writers of ROW80 (hoping its show up)


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes Not Writing Time is your body and mind's way of saying "I need to refresh and rebuild". Clearly you were still thinking of writing, you just weren't actually writing.

    A lot of us in the ROW80 deal with ebbs and flows... like tides. There is a rush and a withdraw and the mind and body replenish themselves. Maybe that's what you needed.

    You're back now. May a new surge of energy come with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you just needed a break from writing. It happens to us all. The bright side is, I bet now that you're back at it, you're really excited and pumped to write. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Three writing projects? Great! Just remember everyone's life looks seamless from the outside. You are writing again, finding the way that works for you. And I hope you find encouragement and support from ROW80 as you continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ya - nice to see you back - just needed a rest that's all - all the best with rest of the round:)

    ReplyDelete