Saturday, May 23, 2015

We Need Diverse Books (I entered the writing contest)

#WeNeedDiverseBooks

A few weeks ago I entered my short story A Sign-Name for Mercy in the We Need Diverse Books short story writing contest.

The story is Switched at Birth meet Supernatural.

The story: a girl with hearing loss meets for the first time a deaf person who use American Sign Language and must save her new friends from something evil, all on the first day of seventh grade.

The contest's winners will be announce on my birthday. I can't think of a better birthday gift if I win. This is the first time I have the nerves to enter a writing contest so I just glad I have built up enough confidence to enter.

I pray for all who enter the contest and who read my story. And wish everyone who entered the contest the best of luck and we are all WRITERS no matter what happened and never give up!

Click for more information on the contest 

No comments:

Post a Comment