Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 4 Poem #OctPoWriMo The Magic of

So I'm writing poems for OctPoWriMo, and the writing prompt for today is Do You Believe in Magic.

The Magic of

I want my senses
heighten and brighten
like the magic of joy
by the color of sunflowers,
wheat and ripen lemons.

I want my senses
frighting and rising
like the magic of love
with the wings of butterfly kisses,
forehead kisses, and unforgettable kisses.

I want my senses
striving and living
like the magic of family
joining the sounds of running feet,
loud conversations, and quiet moments.

with you, you who are the ones I have,
and you are the ones I don't have or haven't yet.

By Annie

2012 Day 4 Poem "Granddaddy's Watch 

For more information and a list of the other poets go check out OctPoWriMo 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment