Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 5 Poem #OctPoWriMo Our Fingers Brushed Each Other

Our fingers brushed each other,
we walked side by side but
on the next pass our fingers tangled together,
the perfect fit.

Your hand stoke the back of my neck,
on the way to my shoulder,
I hid my face into your side
and the woman screamed on the screen.

You leaned forward,
I stood on my tiptoes
we both angled our head to the right,
our breaths blended and our lips met.

The bubbled feeling raise from my stomach
to my chest it tickled the inside
of my cheeks into a goofy smile,
it popped thoughts of you when you're away.


To find out about today's writing Poetry Prompt, and a links to the other poets check out OctPoWriMo 2015 

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I have felt on amazing dates :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete