Friday, April 5, 2013

E is for Evil





Is the antagonist evil?
In my story there is dualism at work, (think Star Wars) and the characters are influenced by this good and evil hidden in their world.
So in the case of my story yes the antagonist is evil, can she or he be redeemed and forgiven? Without a doubt. Am I going to write my antagonist being redeemed I have no idea.

My Heroine Alana see angels but the questions are. Are they good or bad angels?  Are they even angels? And what else is hidden from sight?

2 comments:

  1. I think evil lies within all, it's just a matter of time when it's manifested and when we choose to show that particular side of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love characters that go through major transformations, rather from good to bad or bad to good, though I prefer the former. I also LOVE your picture, and have got to post it in Pinterest!

    Spunky's Soldier, A-Z Challenge Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete