I have decided I need to extend my "little world" So this 2nd round of Around the Words in 80 days, is about extending my world, changes I can make to get beyond "me."
The last round I learned I have a hard time keeping my goals for 80 days so this time I'm breaking it into 20 days/set of goals.
How am I going to do that?
I'm going to get each 20 days a theme. The first theme is create.
- Not only weekly and mid-week report but daily reports.
- Visit a ROW80er's blog each day.
- Edit a page of my Feathers and Deaf WIP each day.
- Work on some plot ideas to improve Feathers and Deaf.
- Write a page of my notebook story titled Days with Caleb.
- Check out, maybe buy, Matthew Hussey's Book Get the Guy and watch the matchmakers' TV show Ready for Love. (Hey as a child I loved the show Love Connection! My best friend and I would stay up late to watch it, thro I think I liked the show more than she did.) If nothing maybe I get a story idea out of it.
- Keep applying for jobs and anything else I think I need to do to improve my chances of landing a job like washing my black pants for in store applying and interviews. I need a day job to support this writing habit.
- Re-decorate my bedroom and my sitting/TV/writing room.
This is my plan to create and extend my world. I leave you with a music video titled My Own Little World by Matthew West. (Below that is the blog hop)