Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 10 (An hour late)

NaNoWriMo Day 10

I have been thinking a lot about crushes lately.  For one thing my main character in my story has a crush. 
Yes, it's now fiction no longer about me but there are elements basic on some things I went thougth last year. It's easier to write now that it's fiction and I'm not trying to recall memeries I don't really want to recall.
I wanted to write a romanic comdey but that didn't work out.  Not sure what it's going to turn in to.
I watched Definitely, Maybe a few weeks ago and the song "I've got a crush on you" keep running through my head as I write explain why my MC has a crush.   Also "Call me, Maybe" keep running through my head too but that for another post.

Here is "I've got a crush on you." with Will and Rachel from Definitely, Maybe. (by the way this song is on my NaNoWriMo novel play list)


No comments:

Post a Comment