Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 27 "Rethink Possible

Only 4 more days counting today, before the end of NaNoWriMo and I nowhere near the goal line.
Yesterday I was watching tv and not paying any attention to the commercials when I heard the words rethink possible. It made me pause to think. Of course I wanted to know who's commercial you might already know... I ran the recorder back it's AT&T.
Here the thing with only a few days left of NaNoWriMo I need to rethink possible with my novel and finishing my novel and to wonder if it's what God want me to write this or is it me who wants me to write this story?
If I write this I need to think about what's possible.
This rethink possible could apply to life as well.
And God.
Nothing is impossible WITH GOD.
And I don't know about you but with Christmas coming I'm thinking more about God, Jesus. I can't help it every time I turn on the radio it's a Christmas song.
The song either about Jesus or Santa.
What are you thinking about this Christmas season?
What does the AT&T phase mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment