Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 2

Yesterday I started my NaNoWriMo novel. Working title is Proof of Life. I started with the night I watched my grandmother have a stoke in our hotal room in South Caralina. Only the two of us in the room at the the time, Mama had gone to pay the room bill since we planned to leave early the next morning.
(I would leave you a link but the server is very busy right now and the site's not coming up.)

We had buried one of my uncle-in-laws that morning. He never seemed like an uncle-in-law to me. He was onIe of the few people in my life I could talk to about God and say anything and he cared and listened. I miss him.

Yesterday I wrote about how the worst day of my life got even worst. Today I'm writing about the ER visit.

Here is the fist line of my story (could change after I edit it later) (BTW I named the charater based on me Natalie.)

"Over and over again it played in Natalie's mind like a bad western movie."

734/50,000 words

Annie Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment