Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today's thoughts Salvation

Last night at the coffee club (where we meet to talk about biblical topics) the question or the thought was voiced, what's salvation?

At the time God didn't urge me to voice my option but now He's urging me to share.

The simple answer: Jesus.
Accept Jesus as Christ - the Savior of the world.

Matthew 7:7 keep running through my head.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"

Ask for Jesus to be in your life that day to guide you.
I once said I think God can create a better life then me. (I was trying to plan out my life and I was worried and I realized I was not trusting God. Still have a hard time trusting God and not making my own plans)

Seek his salvation, grace, and guidance everyday.

Knock on Jesus's door (pray) and see what happen.
Have you knock on Jesus's door today? Go ahead pound on that door with all your emotions even thanksgiving and joy, not just pain or anger.

So.... Salvation to me is Jesus and His Love. He did died on the cross to show that love.

What do you think is salvation?

A servant of Christ,
Annie Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment