Thursday, January 17, 2013

Arise, Called The Lord Our God

My beloved spoke and said to me,
“Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, come with me.
 See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;"
Song of Songs 2:10-12

I read this during my quiet time with God sometime last week.  Now I keep thinking "Arise! The winter is past."
The Lord Jesus is telling me the "winter season" of the past year or so is in the past, it has passed. I am now to "arise."
My questions to Him are:
Ok, I am to arise and how do I do that?
What am I suppose to do to get out of this winter season?

But see He told me the winter season is past.  He's saying Annie, the winter season has PASSED. You are out of it.  It's is IN the PAST.

Ok, but what am I to do?
Then the idea of praying come to mind.

I need to pray not do, listen and wait like the wild seeds do during winter.
The Lord said that the Father provide for the birds and the plants, what more He will do for us. (Matthew 6:24-34) 
Like the plants from the seed, the winter called last year might be over, in the past but I still need to break through the shell and the hard ground formed from that winter.  And the only way to do that is to trust my God, my Lord.

Right now I think He want me to write, this week during quiet time, scenes for my story are blooming in my mind. Inspired by God or my own imagation? I'm going to go with inspired by God - the Holy Spirit. 
Here is a YouTube time lapse video of Fern sprouting from the ground. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment