Monday, January 28, 2013

Looking For Signs Everywhere?

Another post for Valentine's Day
I don't know about you but I'm always looking for signs.
Signs that I'm on the right path (The path that God's created for me)
Signs that today's going to be a lucky day.
Signs that a guy like me.
Signs from God that I'm liking the right guy this time around.
Signs.
Signs
Everywhere looking for Signs.
I even look for signs in dreams.

Last week I had a dream where I'm at a house party looking for the guy I like.  When I find him he looked like a mix of guys I liked over the years.  He's in his room, must be a his house.  We need up laying on the bed.  I'm horizontal across the bed and he's vertical.  The only parts of our bodies touching are our right hands, fingers intertwined.  My right arm is bent above my head.  It must be a big bed. (remember this is a dream)
The next day I pray to God what does this dream mean if anything.
With my eyes close I see the dream from a different angle from above.
We're laying there our bodies going in different directions but connected.  God "tell" me that our bodies are our paths, that seem to be going in  different directions but are about to cross and we are already connected in a way, by our fingers.  Maybe I'll meet the right guy soon or realize I
Today I created a prayer.

Thank you Lord, that you make my joy complete by intertwining my path with the path of my future husband. That we may be the same mind in Christ, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on the same purpose and connected through you Lord Christ.  In the name of Jesus I pray Amen.

And here is a really good and cute video about Signs.


No comments:

Post a Comment