Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Prayer For Your Crush and More




 
Praying for love.
 
I believe you can pray about anything, God's listening. Nothing is more important to God than love, His Love.  But these prayer are for love on earth that so many of us wish for.
 
 
A prayer for all out there looking for their valentines this week.

Thank you Lord, that they will find love. Love that is perfect for each other and have no fear. No fear of being judged, criticized, controlled, abandoned, rejected, or being shamed.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 Prayer from The Sword of the Spirit, The Word of God by Joy Lamb.

Since the prayer I wrote about talking to your crush was popular, here is another.

Thank you Lord, that you have broken down the barrier of the dividing wall between me and the one I like.  In Jesus Christ's Holy Name, Amen.
Changed from another prayer in Joy Lamb's book The Sword of the Spirit, The Word of God.

Also I believe when someone come to mind you are meant to pray for them, and that special someone or even your crush come to mind a lot right?
Here's one to pray for the men in your life.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I asked in Your Holy Name that You continue to change (Name) into the man you planned for him to be, to lead down the path you choose for him long before he was born. For him to draw closer to You and achieve great things in Your Glory. Amen.

(sorry I don't have one to pray for women I'll have to think about that)

Are there any prayers you say for the ones you care about?


No comments:

Post a Comment