Monday, October 8, 2012

Today's Thoughts Oct. 8 a question for you.

Hello Monday, I see you are back again.

When I started this blog I thought I'd share my thoughts every day but that not how it turned out.

I have a question for you, dear reader, (warning: It's a long question -well more then one question really)

Do you believe you can "hand over" your life to God and He will deal with each and every detail - Your job? What you will do today and how well you work? If you are unemployed do you believe God will help you find a job? Your relationships with your wife, your husbend, your children, your parents, your siblings? and if you're not married... do you think He'll help you find the "right" person?

I want to believe that God cares about every detail of my life but at times I have a hard time believing.

I keep telling myself to Trust Him

Some days I'm trusting Him and I'm happy.  Other days all I do is worry nonstop, on those days I ask the question: Is God helping me or is He just sitting back and watching me stubble?

Funny thing is as I write this post the answer to my question come to me.

Having Faith means trusting God, when I don't understand what is going on or even when I think I understand what going on.

Please answer anyway if you wish, in the comments below.
I'm curious about what you have to say.

God bless you,
Annie Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment