Sunday, October 28, 2012

Today's Thoughts Secrets


Since October is almost over and November is about to start I'm thinking a lot about writing and what I'm going to write for NaNoWriMo which is next month.
I came across a YouTube video with OneRepublic Secrets as the sound track. So I went looking for one of their video, which is below.

Here are the first few lines

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said

(Read more: ONEREPUBLIC - SECRETS LYRICS)

These lyrics express what I'm thinking about... OK the whole song.  When I write I want to convey my "secrets' not that I have any really BIG secrets.  What I think of as my secrets are my emotions.  I want to bleed on the pages so to speak and show emotions through the story.

Yesterday my story changed.  I planned to try to write a romantic comedy, not another dark drama.
Not sure if what I'm going to write will be a dark drama but it's not going to be a romantic comedy either.
The story in my head before I felt was an so-so story so I keep asking what can I do to change it.  The answer came yesterday. 

I hope to have some funny moments in this story.  Goodness know I need it.

In my story all I know is there is a girl but not sure she's getting a love story yet.  The story is about human relationships.

And here is OneRepublic Secrets



No comments:

Post a Comment